Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: I heard a cop form Pound got Fired

  1. #1
    Inactive Member SkoalSpitter's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 20th, 2009
    Posts
    242
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    I heard a cop form Pound got Fired

    I heard someone talking about it today. Said he got fired cause he was texting and caused a wreck. Was it in the Paper or anything? Anybody hear about it?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member SkoalSpitter's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 20th, 2009
    Posts
    242
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I heard a cop form Pound got Fired

    And Apparently I cant spell

  3. #3
    Inactive Member centennialdawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2003
    Posts
    3,263
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I heard a cop form Pound got Fired

    He supposedly got into the accident by texting and went into the wrong lane and side-swiped another vehicle.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member SkoalSpitter's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 20th, 2009
    Posts
    242
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I heard a cop form Pound got Fired

    Thats wild. The person I heard talking about it said he got indicted.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member ibe4warriors's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 29th, 2005
    Posts
    957
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I heard a cop form Pound got Fired

    I saw It on the news and he got a ticket for failure to control a vehicle.I have not heard anything about him getting fired so far.
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/PHSfootballfan[/url]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member SkoalSpitter's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 20th, 2009
    Posts
    242
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I heard a cop form Pound got Fired

    Well if he was texting and caused a wreck his ass needs fired.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •